95 Cuda Comp

Come on in and say hello. You'd be surprised at how many like-minded individuals are out there!
logan

95 Cuda Comp

Post by logan »

Great site! I stumbled upon it trying to figure out the value of my 95 Cuda Comp. Now I'm not so sure I want to get rid of it. I've been thinking about getting back into off road riding, and a little less road riding. At the moment any way, I am thinking of selling it and getting a 29er, but I'm not sure if the bike is worth enough to get rid of and let some one else enjoy or if I should just hang onto it. So, if you have any opionions on what it might be worth, I would be interested to hear them. The bike is stock, with the exception of upgraded XT rapid fire shifters and brake levers, XT V-brakes, and an early 2000 Rock Shox SID fork. The bike is mechanically perfect. It has been ridden and shows it (scratches and scuffs only). It is a great bike and I keep going back and forth on whether to keep it or upgrade to something new.

Thanks!

Logan

sithlord3
Never leaves
Never leaves

Re: 95 Cuda Comp

Post by sithlord3 »

Keep it. You wont get what you want for it (or its worth for that matter) cuz we are a small group that seem to know how great they are!

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

Agreed; it's a buyer's market with Barracuda, and as you'll see in the "Regrets" section, you'd likely wish you hadn't sold it later on..

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Too true... don't make my mistake... to this day I still regret selling my other two 'Cudas!