New guy here!! 95' A2E

Come on in and say hello. You'd be surprised at how many like-minded individuals are out there!
giftshopduane

New guy here!! 95' A2E

Post by giftshopduane »

I just stumbled across this site while researching my new ride. One of my coworkers showed up with this the other day in his trunk and GAVE it to me.... I remember when my roommate worked at the LBS and we used to drool over these.. well I moved on to a KONA Kiluea and he went on to road bikes. I kindly "loaned" my kona to my brother and don't have the heart to take it back, and I can't justify a new bike (plus most of them just don't do it for me..). I am stoked for this I am still in shock. It came all original except it was missing the front wheel. I picked up a $150 Mongoose today decked out with a Marzocchi M2 fork XT/LX components S works cranks bontrager stem and bars etc... I am going to transplant most of the stuff to the Barracuda since its in better shape than what was on the bike, and the Rock Shox has a broken dropout. I am contemplating stripping the frame and painting it, it has a lot of scratches on the rear triangle, but I am wrestling with this, although the candy red is fading.. we'll see. Enjoy!!

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: New guy here!! 95' A2E

Post by cudarider1 »

Looks good, keep us updated as the build progresses! I'm also building up an A2E

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

Welcome to the site! As said, please keep us updated and take lots of pics!

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

I love that generation Marz Bomber fork, those late 1990's though early 2000's Bombers were some of the best forks going for performance and aesthetics. Plus. there ad campaigns were pretty good too. Remember?
Last edited by neo_pop_71 on August 15th, 2011, 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

Nice.. :mrgreen:
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis