95' A2FAST

Come on in and say hello. You'd be surprised at how many like-minded individuals are out there!
chronicareo

95' A2FAST

Post by chronicareo »

So I never heard of Barracuda.... I stumbled across this A2Fast online for sale...How good are they? guy bought it new for 1300, used it for that summer and it just sat in the garage.... pictures kinda prove his story, its really good condition..... he is asking 250 to dump it.... what should i be paying for it? assuming I pick it up is there any suggestions as far as updating or modifying? im assuming the shifters and such are out of date?

mixalive

Re: 95' A2FAST

Post by mixalive »

Welcome to the Forum..
As long as everything is straight, I would jump on it for $250.. You don't see those come up very often. I think that configuration was raced as well.. But jump on it fast.. We see sellers back out pretty often. Especially when they find this forum.

After you buy it, post the condition of the shifters and we can advise you on some options..
Good Luck..
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by cudarider1 »

Just check the area where the shock mounts to the top tube for cracks. As far as upgrades, keep the front shock travel to the stock travel if you change forks to one with a disc brake mount everything else is up to you. I'm currently bulding a 96 A2E wtih full XT 9speed and a front disc brake.

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

I don't see them come up often, but they're heavy in the stock config.