Hello and Thank you from a Cuda fan

Come on in and say hello. You'd be surprised at how many like-minded individuals are out there!
vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Hello and Thank you from a Cuda fan

Post by vpc66 »

Hello,glad to be a part of this site. I was looking around at the history and reviews of my old and favorite ride when I came upon it...and I tell you it was a very big surprize to find a site made for one bike....I bought my Cuda Comp frame about the year 2000 from a bike shop owner that had it laying around from when his shop sold Cudas. I did not put factory parts on it,but set it up for xc and when I get use to the site I will post a picture....and not that it matters to me because I love riding her...I hope all of you Cuda fans like it also...Again Hello and Thank you for making this site.
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: Hello and Thank you from a Cuda fan

Post by cudarider1 »

Welcome, glad to have you here, Can't wait to see some pics of your comp

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

As stated by Cudarider1, welcome to the site, glad you found it... always nice to find another Cudahead!!! You've come to the right place, I've found the members on this site to be very helpful and just as knowledgeable when it comes to Cudas or bikes in general. Let's see those Comp pics...

-D-

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Happy to be a part of a small but great group...Have been playing around on the site from time I signed up and found so many great Cuda's it makes me want to go on the hunt to get my son one for his next ride. Have to say I was a bit worried that the site was down or something because I have been on so much lurking and not see anybody on beside myself...so thank you for the reply. As far as pictures go, I post a few shots on the Fb part of this site, but will put some on members rides here in just a bit. Thank you again

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

Nice to have you back! :)

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Well it has been a year for me on this Forum and I have loved every minute of it. Looking over the bikes that you guys show and learn from the knowledge that you guys have gain over the years has really been good . I hope to be around for many more...Thanks Mark , Neo and Mix....you are the core to this great site...Sorry if I write mushy sometimes....part of being a Cavediver is you learn Fun can be great but things can take a turn for the worse and end real bad if you don't pay attention,so Enjoy Life,hold buddies dear because the next go around you or they might not be there to enjoy the fun...I know I have been in water with a deceased fellow diver that did not make it out on his own...

THANKS.....Long Live Barracuda!
even if the company is dead, we will keep the spirit alive!

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

I'm going to take this moment to say thanks to you for being such a cornerstone to our little corner of the world wide web.

You've earned your new rank, which by the way, was suggested to me by more than one individual. Well deserved!

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Congrats Vinny... man, you deserve it!!!

This last year's board action has been thin from time to time but your action and involvement has been great! Not to say that I don't appreciate each and every one of the Cudaheads on this site, because I genuinely do, but time after time vpc66 was the lone person posting. Thanks again buddy, your passion for your Cuda is obvious and your contributions have made you a strong member of this Cuda family!

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

ditto.. :mrgreen:
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! When I get to work I crank this site up at my desk and before I turn in at night I check to see what has gone on...not counting the time I can get on between those periods...Thanks!