1990's rigid cudda

Come on in and say hello. You'd be surprised at how many like-minded individuals are out there!
mountain goat

1990's rigid cudda

Post by mountain goat »

:roll: Hi everyone,

I'm really glad I found this site!

I'm from Baltimore,Md. and I think,I was the first ever to have a A2L Barracuda in my home town.
I had a white/golden yellow rigid frame. That bike was amazing! " I'm referring to her as past tense
because she was stolen in the west coast where I moved after college. :(

I rode this bike on single tracks in San Rafael to Mt. Tam. RIGID!!!!
Man, I miss her to this day....

I now, ride a Litespeed. Different animal altogether! However, I found a Cudda for sale!
A2R non the less! Not white/gold like my old friend.

I offered $100. We shall sell what happens!

Love this site!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: 1990's rigid cudda

Post by vpc66 »

Wecome and do hope you get the Cuda....Not the same as your old one but it may bring back some memories
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Re: 1990's rigid cudda

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Welcome Mountain Goat, always nice to add a new Cudahead to the family... especially one who has a fondness for an A2Limited (aka A2L)! I am a proud owner of an A2L and I'd be beside myself if it were stolen. I'm sorry for your loss! My A2L has had numerous looks over the years 3x7 rigid, 2x8 suspended, 1x1 rigid (then suspended), 1x8 suspended, and finally back to the start with the old 3x7 XT off my '91 Stumpjumper with a gold SC72 White Brothers fork up front. This set up has been by far the most enjoyable! I can't say enough about the 7 speed XT shift/brake pods and the White Brothers "Factory Forx" being bombproof!

I'm always looking for a second A2L, what size frame do you need? If I find one in your size, I'll let you know.

Anyway, welcome!

-D-