Hi from SW Louisiana

Come on in and say hello. You'd be surprised at how many like-minded individuals are out there!
waybike

Hi from SW Louisiana

Post by waybike »

My name is Wayne and I have an A2B that I purchased about 4 years ago. I bought it from Goodwill cheap. The seat post was siezed and I put a new seat on it and and has been my main bike since. I'm not sure what year it is I think its '95, it doesnt matter its been trouble free all the way. Not sure if this pic went through.
Attachments
More 022.JPG
More 022.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 11229 times

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: Hi from SW Louisiana

Post by vpc66 »

Hey glad to have somebody from my family home land ! I was born here but still have family there that I have never met, but hope to one day...Not really sure how close you are to my Mom and Dad's birth place but I am Creole with ties to the Melrose Plantation in Natchitoches . That would be cool to ride my bike around the Adai Caddo Indian nation and area that Marie Coin Coin set up for my people.
Enjoy your times here, hope to hear tales of riding the home land from you !
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

I am originally from Shelby County, TX which is 60 miles from Shreveport, LA. Ahhheeee...
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Okay... well, I like cajun food and creole women... and beer...

I've enjoyed much of all three delights... oh, and I'm a Native American Euro-Mutt.

Welcome to the Cudahead family!

Cheers!!!

(Seriously, I just tilted a Fat Tire Ale for my southern relatives, Black Foot In'juns from the bayou)

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

I am from Abilene, by God Texas, Scottish by heritage, American by birth and Texan by the grace of God. Now living in Utah - MTB heaven. :) I always get a warm feeling when I see that Tree Amigos Sticker. And GOODWILL?!?!?!?! Dude you frickin scored. And rescued a legend. Welcome to the forum!!!!