Lisa Muhich at Her Best

News, gossip, information about the Barracuda Bicycle Company of Durango, Colorado.
neo_pop_71

Re: Lisa Muhich at Her Best

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Nice Vinny! I dig the idea and as she declared today, "That's my Barracuda jersey, right?!!!" So, whatever bike she is riding, she'll be doing it while wearing some "L.M." mojo.

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

You created a bike monster, but be glad she told you her intent about the jersey in a nice way....My Son made the comment " WHEN YOU DIE, I GET YOUR BIKES " ....not sure if I should feel proud or wigged out !
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

vpc66 wrote:You created a bike monster, but be glad she told you her intent about the jersey in a nice way....My Son made the comment " WHEN YOU DIE, I GET YOUR BIKES " ....not sure if I should feel proud or wigged out !

Ha- :lol:

That's rad! I wouldn't give it a thought if I were you unless he suddenly takes up baking or cooking without having any prior interest... then you should let your wife's cat or you neighbor's barking dog sample everything first!!! If all's well with no paws up, then enjoy the treats! Unless you're planning on goin' out Liberace-style and being buried with your Cuda(s), your butt will not be the last to grace your beloved Comp!