NYC Barracudas

News, gossip, information about the Barracuda Bicycle Company of Durango, Colorado.
cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

NYC Barracudas

Post by cudarider1 »

A buddy that I ride with took his road bike up to central park a few weeks ago and saw a barracuda mtb crusing around the park, It caught his eye because he knows I ride and love barracudas, then about 10 minutes later he saw two more and they had numbers on them, he asked the people riding them and there is apparently someone is using them as rental bikes in NYC. I tried to get more details out of him but he couldn't tell me anything else. Don't know if this fits in this forum but it didn't seem to fit anywhere else.

Mark
Founder
Founder

Re: NYC Barracudas

Post by Mark »

Wow, that's cool a hell! I wonder if they take a beating though, being rentals and all..

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by cudarider1 »

Yeah, I don't know. My buddy said they were just cruising around the park, I tried to get out of him what models or any other details but all he knew is that they were barracudas.

morekasha

Post by morekasha »

Those ain't Cudas. Methinks that Ross brought back the name to slap on shitty Chinese bikes that they sell to the mass market. Hence, every other delivery service and rental joint in town now has "Cudas". Sad, sad,sad, I dont wanna take my Cuda out on the streets of my hometown. :(