Hi from Missouri...

Come on in and say hello. You'd be surprised at how many like-minded individuals are out there!
missourishawn

Hi from Missouri...

Post by missourishawn »

Hi gang... found this site a number of years ago, but it was not as active as it now, so that's awesome to see. At that time, I had come across the original Barracuda bike frame patent drawings (pdf) and forwarded it to the admin of this site at the time for an item of interest...kind of interesting to read about and review some of the beginnings of this brand as we certainly seem to be a very loyal group of Barracuda enthusiasts. I have a 94 A2MS that I'd like to restore. Really don't want to paint it, but there are some surface rust areas here and there, but that would require new logos and it seems they are difficult to get. Maybe I'll just do some touch up to those areas and keep the patina from 20 years of accumulation and see the reactions from the newbs when they see a real throwback era bike. Anyway, look forward to reading on and contributing to the forum and site.
Shawn

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: Hi from Missouri...

Post by vpc66 »

Glad you came back to the site, and yes we are few but proud of our bikes...even those of us with second generation frames. Should send Mark a PM about the logos and how to reproduce...anyways GLAD to have you and hope you enjoy your times spent on the forum...Vinnie !
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

Keep the patina..
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you along for the ride!

I have to go with Mix, keep the patina!

Find another Cuda that's a basket case and do the restoration and decals on your next Barracuda.

Best regards,

-D-

p.s. Photos of your A2MS would be great, we like pretty pictures!

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

I have a nice "survivor" A2MS And it has gotten me out of a number of sticky situations. The frame geometry can't be beat. I brag about it everywhere I go. Fairly rare model (as they all are). Welcome!!!!!