Stop the cold

As stated, anything goes.
vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Stop the cold

Post by vpc66 »

Ok, I really like it cold when I go diving, but diving has taking the backseat for a little bit here . So I have pulled the bikes out for more than riding around with my son, but all that nasty cold weather you guys have been receiving is dropping my way and I hate riding in low 70 deg. air. I need to put my drysuit undergarments on just so I can ride and that sucks compared to shorts and lite top.
I have to laugh because the past number of years we had hot winters where we only had a couple of cool days and this year, the year I pull the bike out for real riding again...it gets cold, I mean really !

Guess the loss of 20 pounds of fat does not help with the cold....Feels so good to ride adult style trails though !
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Re: Stop the cold

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Okay, my twisted brain read your posting but all that stuck with me came out more like this...

vpc66 wrote:I need to put my undergarments on... they suck compared to short shorts and a tube top!

Guess the loss of 20 pounds of fat does not help with the cold....Feels so good to ride adult style trails though !

Whatever man! We're having crazy hot weather for fall... hell, I think I'll pack on an extra 20 for the holidays just to show you skinny minnies that clydesdales can love riding too. The problem for me is where you shedding 20 must be obvious, me packing on 20 doesn't show as I'm already fluffier than your average weekend warrior! There's an extra scoop of stuffing in my future at the family gathering... screw my girlish figure!!!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

And I thought I destroyed all of those pictures of me in the short shorts and tube top....GREAT, now Derek will be turn on and not leave me alone !

Lets just say, I no longer look like I am knocked up...from 160 to 140 and I want to drop more fat, then gain muscle weight back that I use to have.

Good to hear from you " D " !

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

More cold from you northerners, mid 40's where I am with upper Florida dropping to the 30's . But by the weekend, back into the 80's....yeah I will need to pull the bike out for a little ride :D

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

Really don't care what the weather is like, and I damn sure don't want to hear about your Mormon undergarments, I get enough of that from the guys that knock on my door.

And all I heard from Donnie is "screw my girlish figure" :ugeek:

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Jezzzz Derek, Candy Randy said you did not mine him in his dainty undergarments !
Attachments
big-boy-in-drag.jpg
big-boy-in-drag.jpg (52.52 KiB) Viewed 19387 times

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

Follow your nose to the money, Vin.

vpc66