Improved nav

Just a place where I'll post information regarding updates to the site(s) and perhaps some juicy information that's come my way..
Mark
Founder
Founder

Improved nav

Post by Mark »

PHP isn't my strong suit; I'm better suited to VB/ASP stuff. That said, I've made some progress in customizing the Forum, to include a better navigation bar at the top. Now, you can jump back and forth to the main website via an added bar above the Forum navigation bar.

Next task, putting the logo up top..

Niika
Never leaves
Never leaves

Re: Improved nav

Post by Niika »

I see that. Thanks, Mark!

BTW, I wish the emoticons could be improved, but maybe that's just me.

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

They're stock "PHPbb" emoticons, but I bet there are some nicer ones out there.. I'll have a look.

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by cudarider1 »

Not sure what all those initials are but it looks great.

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Mark,

The new changes are great and are a definite improvement, well done! It's only been 5 months and you've added so much to the site that wasn't there before. I appreciate all your hard work... we get to reap the benefits of your labors, just one of the many reasons why I support this site and post as frequently as my schedule allows. Plus, you're the King Cudahead, kinda' like the Grand Poobah (ala Fred Flintstone cartoons and The Loyal Order of Water Buffalo), so you get to wear the spotted fez!

Keep up the great work!

-D-

p.s. Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post your pic from the last meeting, but all agreed that you were looking so dapper!!!

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

LOL!

Thanks for the kind words, but there are other Cuda-heads out there greater than I. I mean, I'm astounded by at least one collection of bikes on here. :)

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

C'mon Mark, don't be so humble! Greatness is relative to motivations, actions, and results... we all have a love for these bikes but you started and built this site twice! Faced with the notion of rebuilding everything after your loss, you could have shelved it entirely, but you chose to build again and share your interest. That to me is greatness! The time and sacrifice you'd freely given, so we can come together and create a community that appreciated what Barracuda was about in the early days with their beliefs as well as their bikes. What you've done has helped to bring together a great group of people and I'm stoked to have met so many nice people that I consider my Cudafriends... don't downplay your achievement! Many have benefitted from your willingness to share!

Besides, no one can wear a leopard fez better than you! All hail King Cuda!!!

-D-

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

Hail, King Cuda!
Attachments
Bow Down.jpg
Bow Down.jpg (7.95 KiB) Viewed 13557 times
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Hey Mix,

Sweet loafers, did you get those in Paris?

-D-

p.s. Do you remember that meeting where Mark channeled the ghost of Don Ho and Frank Sinatra? I found a pic from that magical night... check it out, the fez and the uke were rockin' that night!!!

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

LOL